YSI Pro10 pH or ORP Instrument
Category: Sampling Handhelds (WQS)
User-replaceable sensors and cables along with convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Additional features include:
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty
When ordering, you must order the instrument, cable, and pH or ORP sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Temperature is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.
|Certifications||RoHS, 1-meter drop test, Assembled in USA, IP-67, CE, WEEE|
|Connector||MS (military spec) waterproof with bayonet lock|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Analog|
|Equipment used with||ProSeries 10-x, 1007-x and 1008-x|
|Graphic Display||Graphic display with detailed Help, backlit display AND keypad|
|Languages||English, French and Portuguese, Spanish|
|Measurement Range||pH: -2 to 14 units Temperature: -5 to 55°C ORP: -1500to +1500 mV Temperature: -10 to +120°C (14 to 248°F)|
|Memory||50 data sets|
|Operating pH Range||0 to 14 units|
|Parameters Measured||Temperature, pH, ORP|
|Power||2 alkaline C-cells provide 425 continuous hours at ambient temperature without backlight|
|Unit of Measure||ORP- mV, Temperature- °C, pH-unit|
|Warranty||3-year instrument; 2-year field cables|
|Waterproof||IP-67 (even with the battery cover off), floats|
Step 1: Order Instrument
|6050010||Pro10 Handheld instrument|
Step 2: Order Cable(s)
|60510-1||1 m cable with integrated temperature and pH or ORP port|
|60510-4||4 m cable with integrated temperature and pH or ORP port*|
|60510-10||10 m cable with integrated temperature and pH or ORP port*|
|60510-20||20 m cable with integrated temperature and pH or ORP port*|
|60510-30||30 m cable with integrated temperature and pH or ORP port*|
*Includes Cable Management Kit
Step 3: Order Sensor(s) and Probe(s)
|605101||pH Sensor for any cable length|
|605102||ORP Sensor for any cable length|
Step 4: Order Optional Accessories
|603074||Carrying Case, hard-sided (large carrying case)|
|603075||Carrying Case, soft-sided (large carrying case)|
|603162||Carrying Case, soft-sided (small carrying case, accommodates up to 4-meter cable)|
|603824||pH Buffers, assorted case; 2 pints each of 4, 7, and 10 buffer|
|003821||pH 4 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|003822||pH 7 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|003823||pH 10 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
Inquiry - YSI Pro10 pH or ORP Instrument