YSI EcoSense pH10A pH Pen Tester
Category: Sampling Handhelds (WQS)
The pH10A is the perfect pH tester for economical spot sampling of pH and temperature in applications such as wastewater, surface water, aquaculture, hydroponics, pools, and education.
This ultra-compact instrument even includes a graphic display with on-screen instructions!
Available with single- or dual-junction electrodes (comes with single-junction electrode). No need to throw this pen-style pH instrument away when the sensor goes bad like some other products. Simply replace the electrode within minutes and keep testing!
- Waterproof IP-67
- 1-year warranty
- Automatic calibration and buffer recognition
- 50-set memory (pH, temp, date and time stamp)
- Replaceable single- or double-junction electrode
- GLP functionality
- 1-, 2-, or 3-point calibration
- Hold feature locks stable readings on the display
- CE compliance
- >200 hour battery life with low battery indicator
The pH10A (gray) directly replaces the pH10 (blue).
|Measurement Range||pH-0.00 to 14.00 units Temperature-|
|Memory||temp, date and time stamp), 50-set memory (pH|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50° C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Parameters Measured||pH, Temperature|
|Unit of Measure||pH- unit, °F, Temperature: °C|
|Warranty||1-year instrument, 6-month electrode|
|Waterproof||IP67 Waterproof Case|
Inquiry - YSI EcoSense pH10A pH Pen Tester