YSI TruLab pH/ISE 1320 Dual Channel Benchtop pH/ORP/ISE Instrument
Category: Laboratory and Electrochemistry (WQL)
Measure pH, mV (ORP), ISE and temperature accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH 1320 or 1320P with built-in printer. The TruLab pH/ISE 1320 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
The 1320 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1320P.
TruLab 1320 Features:
- Simultaneous dual measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE and temperature (2-channel benchtop meter)
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP), ISE and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 point calibration for ISE, also non- linear
- BNC connection for pH, mV and ISEs; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP, ISE and temperature probes
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
- pH, mV (ORP/Redox)
- ISEs: Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, Sodium
In addition to pH, the TruLab 1320 can be used for compliance reporting of Ammonia (wastewater), Bromide (wastewater), Chloride (wastewater), Cyanide (wastewater and drinking water), Fluoride (wastewater and drinking water), Nitrate (wastewater and drinking water), Potassium (wastewater), and Sulfide (wastewater).
The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
An adjustable timer indicates when to perform the next calibration routine, improving measurement accuracy.
|Certifications||CE, electrical protective class III, cETLus, IP43|
|Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Equipment used with||TruLab analog pH/mV/ISE/temp probes|
|Graphic Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Measurement Method / Channels||2 Channel|
|Measurement Range||Ranges Resolutions Accuracy (+1 digit) pH -2.0 to 20.0; -2.00 to 20.00; -2.000 to 19.999 0.1; 0.01; 0.001 ±0.1; ±0.01; ±0.005 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C; within a range of ±2 pH of the calibration point) mV -1200 to 1200.0; -2500 to 2500 0.1; 1.0 ±0.3; ±1.0 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C) ISE (mg/l, mg/kg, mmol/l, ppm, %) (µmol/l) 0.000 to 9.999; 10.00 to 99.99; 100.0 to 999.9; 1000 to 999999 0.000 to 9.999; 10.00 to 99.99; 100.0 to 999.9; 1000 to 9999 0.001; 0.01; 0.1; 1 Temperature -5 to 105°C (23.0 to 221°F) 0.1 ±0.1|
|Memory||500 data sets manual logging, 5,000 data sets auto logging|
|Operating pH Range||-2.00 to 20.00, -2.000 to 19.999, -2.0 to 20.0|
|Operating Temperature||23.0 to 221°F, -5 to 105°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP (mV), Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, Sodium, Temperature|
|Power||4 alkaline AA batteries fully charged or included universal power supply, approximately 150 hours with illumination or 1000 without|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 65°C, -13 to 149°F|
|Unit of Measure||Known subtraction, ISE Measurements: Blank value correction, increment methods: Known addition (single), Sample subtraction, Sample addition, Known addition (double)|
Inquiry - YSI TruLab pH/ISE 1320 Dual Channel Benchtop pH/ORP/ISE Instrument