YSI EXO pH & ORP Smart Sensor
Category: Multiparameter Sondes (EMS)
Note: This unguarded model is for use with the EXO2 or EXO3 with a central wiper installed. For the guarded version, please see our EXO pH & ORP Smart Sensor (Guarded).
- 0 to 14 unit measurement range
- T63<3 sec response time for pH, T63<5 response time for ORP
- ±0.1 pH unit accuracy within ±10°C of calibration temperature
- ±20 mV ORP unit accuracy in Redox standard solutions
Compact and Accurate
The EXO platform offers a completely new approach - highly accurate, quick-response sensors in a small, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain package. Gone are large and complicated sensor arrangements requiring complex integration.
All EXO sensors have onboard memory and processing, allowing users to easily calibrate and configure sensors at one location and distribute to various field sites. Smart sensors are auto-recognized from any port of an EXO sonde making sensor payloads interchangeable and completely customizable.
Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while the smart ports shut down any excessive current draws to prevent damage.
Designed for Use with EXO Multiparameter Sondes
• EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
• EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
• EXO3 sonde has 5 ports for a lower cost option using the central wiper
• EXO2s sonde offers the same features as the EXO2, but without the battery compartment
|Desktop Software Compatible||Yes|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Yes|
|Equipment used with||EXO2, EXO1|
|Medium||Fresh, sea or polluted water|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to +50°C|
|Parameters Measured||PH, ORP|
|Precision||±0.1 pH units within ±10°C of calibration temp; ±0.2 pH units for entire temp range; ±20 mV in Redox standard solution|
|Response Time||T63<5 sec|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 60°C|
|Unit of Measure||pH units / ORP millivolts|
2 Years - Electronics base
Inquiry - YSI EXO pH & ORP Smart Sensor