YSI EXO Chloride Smart Sensor
Category: Multiparameter Sondes (EMS)
Note: Intended for sampling applications. Not for use in an EXO system with a central wiper installed.
- Measures Cl- in freshwater applications
- Depths not to exceed 17 meters (55 ft) or 25 psi
- 3 month warranty on sensing module
Compact and Accurate
The EXO platform offers a completely new approach - highly accurate, quick-response sensors in a small, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain package. Gone are large and complicated sensor arrangements requiring complex integration.
All EXO sensors have onboard memory and processing, allowing users to easily calibrate and configure sensors at one location and distribute to various field sites. Smart sensors are auto-recognized from any port of an EXO sonde making sensor payloads interchangeable and completely customizable.
Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while the smart ports shut down any excessive current draws to prevent damage.
Designed for Use with EXO Multiparameter Sondes
• EXO1 sonde has 4 ports and a smaller diameter
• EXO2 sonde has 7 ports for the ultimate monitoring platform
• EXO3 sonde has 5 ports for a lower cost option using the central wiper
• EXO2s sonde offers the same features as the EXO2, but without the battery compartment
|Depth / Pressure Rating / Limit||55 feet|
|Desktop Software Compatible||Yes|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Yes|
|Equipment used with||EXO1, EXO2|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 30°C|
|Precision||±15% of reading or 5 mg/L-Cl, w.i.g.|
|Response Time||T63<30 sec|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 30°C|
|Unit of Measure||mg/L-N, millivolts|
3 Months - Replaceable ISE reagent module
2 Years - Electronics base
Inquiry - YSI EXO Chloride Smart Sensor