YSI Pro1020 Dissolved Oxygen and pH or ORP Instrument
Category: Sampling Handhelds (WQS)
User-replaceable sensors and cables along with convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro1020 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Additional features include:
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO sensors.
- Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market).
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty (Galvanic DO is 6-months)
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro1020 (new instruments only).
When ordering the Pro1020 you must order the instrument, cable, and dissolved oxygen (Polarographic of Galvanic), pH or ORP sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Temperature is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.
Wondering if it will be difficult to change your dissolved oxygen cap membrane? If you have 15 seconds we'll show you how.
|Certifications||IP-67, 1-meter drop test, CE, Assembled in USA, RoHS, WEEE|
|Connector||MS (military spec) waterproof with bayonet lock|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Analog|
|Equipment used with||ProSeries 1020-x cables|
|Graphic Display||backlit display AND keypad, Graphic display with detailed Help|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French|
|Measurement Range||pH-0 to 14 units ORP--1500 to 1500 mV Dissolved Oxygen-0 to 500% air saturation, 0 to 50 mg/L Temperature--5 to 55°C|
|Memory||50 data sets|
|Parameters Measured||Dissolved Oxygen, pH, ORP, temperature|
|Power||2 alkaline C-cells provide 425 continuous hours at ambient temperature without backlight|
|Unit of Measure||Temperature-°C, ORP-mV, pH-units, mg/L, Dissolved Oxygen % air saturation|
|Warranty||3-year instrument; 2-year field cables|
|Waterproof||floats, IP-67 (even with the battery cover off)|
Step 1: Order Instrument
|6051020||Pro1020 Handheld instrument|
Step 2: Order Cable(s)
|6051020-1||1-m cable with built-in temperature and ports for a dissolved oxygen sensor and a pH or ORP sensor|
|6051020-4||4-m cable with built-in temperature and ports for a dissolved oxygen sensor and a pH or ORP sensor*|
|6051020-10||10-m cable with built-in temperature and ports for a dissolved oxygen sensor and a pH or ORP sensor*|
|6051020-20||20-m cable with built-in temperature and ports for a dissolved oxygen sensor and a pH or ORP sensor*|
|6051020-30||30-m cable with built-in temperature and ports for a dissolved oxygen sensor and a pH or ORP sensor*|
*Includes Cable Management Kit
Step 3: Order Sensor(s)
|605101||pH Sensor for any cable length|
|605102||ORP Sensor for any cable length|
|605202||Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor|
|605203||Polarographic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor|
Step 4: Order Optional Accessories
|603074||Hard-sided Pelican carrying case|
|603075||Large, soft-sided carrying case|
|603162||Small, soft sided carrying case (up to 10-meter cable)|
|603069||Belt clip to attach instrument to belt|
|603824||pH Buffers, assorted case; 2 pints each of 4, 7, and 10 buffer|
|003821||pH 4 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|003822||pH 7 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|003823||pH 10 Buffer, case of 6 pints|
|605306||Replacement Standard Membrane Kit for 605203 Polarographic DO sensor; 1.25 mil PE, 6 caps with solution; (included with sensor purchase)|
|605913||Replacement Standard Membrane Kit for 605202 Galvanic DO sensor; 1.25 mil, 6 caps with solution; (included with sensor purchase)|
Inquiry - YSI Pro1020 Dissolved Oxygen and pH or ORP Instrument