YSI MultiLab 4010-2W Two Channel Benchtop Multiparameter Instrument with wireless capability
Category: Laboratory and Electrochemistry (WQL)
All MultiLab instruments can accurately measure pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD. ISEs can also be connected to two and three channel instruments.
Please visit the MultiLab Kits page for fully assembled systems.
Features of the MultiLab line:
- Input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD (optical or polarographic), or conductivity sensors
- ISEs with BNC connection can be connected to the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W with an adapter (108132Y) that converts one digital input to an analog BNC input (i.e. only one ISE can be connected)
- Built-in OUR/SOUR software on the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W
- Wireless sensors available for the MultiLab 4010-1W, 4010-2W, and 4010-3W
- Data storage - 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 (MultiLab 4010-1W) or 10,000 (MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W) data sets in automatic logging mode
- Large, easy to read graphic display
- Color screen and antibacterial keypad on MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W instruments
- Intelligent, digital sensors - plug and play connectivity
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- USB connectivity to manage data; USB cable included
- PC software included for easy data transfer
- Durable electrode stand included
- 3-year warranty
Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
The IDS sensors automatically store their unique serial number and calibration data. In addition, they also digitally process the measurement signal. The sensors can be moved from instrument to instrument and maintain their calibration data and transmit this information to the new instrument.
- Plug and play connectivity with each instrument
- IDS sensors store their own unique ID with serial number and calibration data
- Digital sensor recognition, processing and data transfer
- Includes self-stirring BOD (optical or polarographic), fluorescent dissolved oxygen (FDO), pH, ORP and conductivity sensors
Free yourself from cables! The MultiLab offers wireless sensors for pH, FDO, conductivity, and ORP, giving you freedom to move around your laboratory.
The IDS OBOD probe (optical) and the IDS 4100 BOD probe (polarographic) can be used for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD and CBOD. Available IDS pH and conductivity sensors can also be used for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.
By using the available BNC adapter and the corresponding ISE, the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W can be used for compliance reporting of Ammonia (wastewater), Bromide (wastewater), Chloride (wastewater), Cyanide (wastewater and drinking water), Fluoride (wastewater and drinking water), Nitrate (wastewater and drinking water), Potassium (wastewater), and Sulfide (wastewater).
|Connectivity / Communications||USB-A, Mini USB|
500 data sets in manual mode and 10,000 data sets in automatic mode
|Desktop Software Compatible||BOD Analyst Pro desktop software to automatically calculate BOD values|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Yes|
Large, easy to read graphic color displays
|Equipment used with||Multilab IDS probes and accessories|
|Graphic Display||Large, easy to read graphic color displays|
|Measurement Method / Channels||2 Measurement Channels|
pH - 0.000 to 14.000 (+/-0.004), Conductivity - 1 µS/cm to 2,000 mS/cm +0.5% of value (301710Y), .01µS/cm to 200 µS/cm +0.5% of value (301720Y), TDS - 0 to 100ºC (32 to 212ºF), Dissolved Oxygen - 0 to 50 mgL; 0 to 500% air saturation, Salinity - 0.0 to 70.0 ppt +0.5% of value
|Operating pH Range||0.000 to 14.000 (+/-0.004)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 176º degrees F|
Temperature, Conductivity, Resistivity, Salinity, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), pH/mV, Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP), Partial Pressure, Dissolved Oxygen (% and mg/L* (BOD)
|Power||Universal power supply|
|Smart Sensors / Ports||Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)|
Inquiry - YSI MultiLab 4010-2W Two Channel Benchtop Multiparameter Instrument with wireless capability